Five reasons you should sign up to pitch your startup September 19th!
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Still debating whether you want to submit to pitch at our Aha! event September 19th? Well, we've got 5 really great reasons you should should enter today!
5) Aha! Defining moments of 20 tech entrepreneurs is one of only 2 tech events being planned during the Vancouver leg of the Startup Canada BC Tour. Be one of the 20 Vancouver Startups to share your Aha! Moment with everyone else in the room. Specifically, when did you know you wanted to be an entrepreneur and start your own company?
When: 4:00-9:00pm, Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Sign up to pitch today in one of two ways. It's easy! Deadline is this Friday, September 7th.
The other, Innovating Differently: Women, Entrepreneurship & Technology, hosted by the Forum of Women Entrepreneurs happens Friday, September 21st.
4) Incredible networking opportunity among 400 of your peers during Startup Drinks which concludes the evening!
What is Startup Drinks? Startup Drinks is a casual gathering at the end of each month for anyone who's interested in startups.This month, Startup Drinks in Vancouver is part of the Startup Canada BC Tour.
3) BCIC is getting a NEW LOOK which will be unveiled at Aha! See it before everyone else on September 19th...
2) Keynote address by Rahim Fazal, serial entrepreneur, start-up adviser and public speaker born and raised in the Champlain Heights neighbourhood of Vancouver, BC. Most recently, Rahim was the Founder and CEO of Involver, a Sand Hill VC-backed social media marketing platform used by more than one million companies and many Fortune 500 brands. Involver was acquired by Oracle in July 2012. Follow Rahim on Twitter.
1) PITCH TO WIN! Four great prizes to be won - voted on by the audience in real-time. Share your Aha! Moment and you could win one of them!
AND, just for walking in the door, you will be entered to win a Microsoft Xbox - courtesy of Microsoft!
More information on how to submit a pitch can be found here. The deadline is this Friday, September 7th!comments powered by Disqus